“There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to help others without expecting anything in return"
BE A PART OF THIS
Sharing Smiles Changing Lives
Our mission is to nourish the hungry, inspire the broken, and empower the underprivileged.
KS Foundation Inc is focusing to provide its services to under-privileged / needy people, shelter homes, Seniors living in their homes, and most importantly to our frontline healthcare professionals. We at K.S. Foundation have been diligently providing services to the community we live in and to our Frontline Healthcare Workers at various hospitals, every day, healthy yummy treats are delivered to them personally, along with our love and gratitude. We have delivered more than 14,500 Meals to needy, underprivileged and many local organizations. We delivered more 2500 care-bags and distributed more than 2500 handmade masks. Since 17th of March KS Foundation Inc and its team of our Volunteers have been actively and aggressively involved with the tasks and initiatives within Chicago Land in relation to the distribution of care bags, providing meals, and extending our services for COVID-19 pandemic efforts in our community.
- May 10, 2020Online Event
- March 17, 2020Hesed House
- November 14, 2020Online Event
- August 15, 2020Naperville
- July 29, 2020Hesed House
- May 31, 2020Chicago Land
- April 29, 2020Rush Copley Medical CenterApril 29, 2020Rush Copley Medical Center, 2000 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504, USAKS Foundation is helping our Health care professionals at Rush Copley Emergency Center in Aurora with care bags & Meals. If anyone would like to take part in this helping journey for our health care professionals please reach us at email@example.com
- March 26, 2020Hesed House
- January 02, 2020Feed My Starving Children
- January 07, 2020Hesed House